The condition of passing is overall 55% marks. This would be the average of %age marks of Both sections viz. Business accounting and Business Environment. The student has to secure at least 50% marks in first section and 21% marks in second section also. If student is afraid of second section then his first section which is having questions related to Tally must be strong enough to given him overall percentage of 55.
The second which is having questions related to current business environment around us is having less questions so the the number of right answers increase the % very quickly, which improves over all percentage.
- Learn all short cut commands of Tally. This can be done by operating Tally without touching the mouse.
- Understand overall concept of each feature of Tally why it is there and what it does. It would help in solving the questions. For example what budget does and why we use scenarios. If this is understood then solving the questions would be easy.
- See all F12:Configuration options of all screens and remember where they are. For example Master configuration, voucher configurations, printing configuration etc.
- Same way F11: Features should be known.
- Learn about the types of organisations e.g. Proprietorship, Company, HUF etc. How they are formed and its constituents like shareholders , their rights etc.
- Lern about return filing e.g. Income tax and its rates,Vat , Excise, TDS,TCS and forms used in them.
- Overall use common sense if you don't know the answers and attempt.
- Attempt all questions as there is no negative marking.