The software is free for all existing Tally 9 customers and would cost Just Rs. 3600/- + taxes for users of Tally 7.2 and Tally 6.3. But educational version is free for download for everybody. Tally 9 customers can upgrade free of cost but they should first understand the license process and activation process. More over Tally Gold now means only 10 users. So users more then 10 machines should think before upgradation.
New features have been added to new additions. The first thing you would notice would be the new feel of the product. New colour combination and new bottom bar. You would get shortcut keys available for a particular screen in the bottom bar.
One of the breakthrough feature is Remote user login via Tall.Net facility. By this feature Tally data can be accessed from any where by just having an internet connection.
The second breakthrough feature is inbuilt Control center and Support Center. Control center enables you to control to whom you want to give access and the support center is extension of Tally help through software itself. Now you can send your queries and problems faced just by typing and sending via email. You would maintain a log of all complaints and their status. No need for calls to support center!!
Enhanced payroll is another feature added. Now Tally payroll provides :-
- Automated computation and deduction/contribution of Employees & Employer’s Contribution towards Provident Fund.
- A predefined PF process to expedite voucher entry and accurate processing of contributions.
- Generates Form 12A: Statement of PF Contribution during a particular month
- Form 5: Details of the Employees joining during a particular month
- Form 10: Details of the Employees leaving during a particular month
- Form 3A: Employee wise Annual Payment details
- Form 6A: Annual Statement of PF contribution
- PF Combined Challan: Monthly Challan form to be submitted to the bank while paying the PF amount
- ESI Monthly statement and payment challan.
- Form 3, 5, and 6 related to ESI
- It allows multiple excise registrations for same company
- Item wise valuation method (velorem, quantum, MRP)
- Rule 11 excise invoice,Rule 11 invoice for purchase return
- Avail Full / Partial CENVAT Credit on Inputs and Capital Goods/ Service Tax towards Duty payable, reversal of CENVAT Credit
- Print G.A.R. -7 Challan, RG 1 register, Generate ER-1 & ER-3 returns
- Maintain PLA Register and Excise computation reports.