Here are some frequently asked questions prepared by me about the scheme.
1. What is Tally Pragati Earn While You Learn ?
Ans: Its a scheme by Tally India to help students to become entrepreneur and earns some money using his social network as well as learn and get certified by Tally and ICB (Institute of Certified Bookkeepers, UK).
2. How can i get enrolled for Tally Pragati EWYL?
Ans: You have to enroll in Tally Financial Accounting Program (TFAP) or Tally Financial Accounting Certification (TFAC) or both at your nearest Tally Academy.
3. What is the benefit to a student of Tally Pragati?
Ans : A Student would get :
- Exposure to the market
- On the job training while Learning
- Opportunity to interact with its future employers.
- Part time internship certificate from Tally.
- Cash Reward from selling.
Ans: It's a gift coupon which can be redeemed by the holder for Rs. 1800/- saving on purchase of Tally products.
5. How many Gift vouchers can any student get?
Ans : Student can get as many as coupons he can sell, but at any point of time he can have only 6 vouchers. For additional vouchers he has to contact Tally partner with whom he has enrolled.
6. How can a student track the status of his coupons?
Ans: Students would be given access to students portal, where he can see details with his registration no.
7. Would student get any kind of help for prospecting Tally products?
Ans: Every Student would get sales kit and instructions from sales partner. Sales kit would contain 6 coupons, Student FAQ's, presentation CD etc.
8. Whom should student contact for sales orientation / Training Program?
Ans: Tally Partners (DCP) assigned to particular Tally Academy would provide the training.
9. How many coupons can be redeemed against sales of Tally Products?
Ans: Only one coupon can be redeemed against one product.
10. Can this coupon be used for personal use use?
Ans: Yes student would get discount of Rs. 1800/- plus Rs. 900/- cash reward would also be there in case of Tally Silver.
11. How will student receive cash reward?
Ans: Student would get reward in form of Net Fund Transfer or by cheque at the details described while registration process.
12. What are the last dates?
Ans: Last date for Registration in Pragati is 18th Oct and Last date to redeem the coupon is 31th Dec.
13. What are the additional benefits?
Ans: On registration for TFAC student can get cash prize on being among first 5 top positions in their respective zones in TCP examination.
14. When would cash prizes be given?
Ans: Cash prizes would be given after declaration of result on Dec 31st. and on March 31st.
15. Can a student improve his score card?
Ans: Student can improve his score by retest. The fee for retest would be Rs.675/- plus service tax. A student can appear in exams as many times he likes.
Further queries can be written here as comments and would be answered as soon as possible.